“Best Street Tacos - Old Town”
Review of Backstreet Grill

Backstreet Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Backstreet Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Description: Fresh innovative southwestern cuisine with a baja twist. We also serve local craft beer.
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

Great chicken, pork, & beef street tacos in the heart of Old Town, just off the plaza. Very fresh and flavorful. Sandwiches also looked good.

BackstreetGrill, General Manager at Backstreet Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Hi Doug,
Thank you for the five star review! Thanks for pointing out our close proximity to the main plaza in Old Town. I am very glad you enjoyed the tacos! Maybe next time you can try a sandwich!
Thanks again for the great review. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

There was a large wedding party on the patio, but Ashley and Alara took great care of us. Beautiful setting, cool summer breeze. I can second the fab food reviews.

Hi Cal,
Thank you so much for the five star review and for letting us know how great our staff did! We do appreciate you understanding the patio being closed for a party. Thanks for the second on the food reviews too!

Reviewed July 2, 2016

Stopped in for a late lunch. Nice large dining room. Air conditioning wasn't working well. For a restaurant in Old Town thought the food and wait staff okay.

Hi there,
Thank you for leaving a review. I am very sorry about the air conditioning. I am glad you thought the food and staff were okay, but I hope if you decide to return we can be much better than okay!
Thank you for your time.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

This restaurant has an excellent location in the Old Town Albuquerque with a spacious pet-friendly patio. The menu with daily specials consists of a nice variety of entrees with a southwestern "twist." The food tastes very fresh and delicious and the prices are reasonable. Both indoor restaurant and the patio have a very welcoming atmosphere.

BackstreetGrill, General Manager at Backstreet Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Hi there!
Thank you for the great review! I am very glad you enjoyed our location, food and atmosphere! I am also happy you appreciate our fresh ingredients and signature recipes. I hope to see you back again soon.
Thank you again for the great review.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Visiting old town on last day of business conference. Walked by this place and thought I would give it a try.

We each got the street tacos one of each. They were outstanding. Made perfectly. With a side of cilantro rice. Both the tacos and rice had a nice burn to them.

Definitely the place to go for tacos in town.

Hi there!
I am so glad you enjoyed the street tacos and that you tried all of them! I am also glad you found us while walking by in Old Town. Thank you so much for the excellent five star review. If you return to Albuquerque, we'd love to see you again!
Thanks again.

Been to Backstreet Grill? Share your experiences!