“Service getting much better”
Review of Brickyard Pizza

Brickyard Pizza
Ranked #529 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Brickyard Pizza is located on Central Ave. Across from the University of New Mexico. We are a full service Pizzeria and Bar. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible product and service at a reasonable price. We are most known for the Blue Ribbon special which is a pint of Pabst and a giant slice of cheese pizza for just $4.25! We would love the opportunity to receive your business. Go Lobos!
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The service at Brickyard used to be pretty awful. But I guess they got the message and it's better now.

There are newer reviews for Brickyard Pizza

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

You hate crowds and loud noise. However to their credit, my waitress did apologize amd said its not notmally like that. Pizza by the slice and alcohol worth the price but mothing special. Theres better pizza places in Rio Ramcho and Corrales. Wont go back at night, bad area. Watched some bad people looking for an easy victim.

1  Thank hinhankola
Derek Y, Owner at Brickyard Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Hello. My name is Derek and I am the owner of Brickyard. I apologize that your experience did not meet our standards. Being a bar across the street from UNM it can become a little loud at times but I can assure you that is not the norm. I know that there looks to be some shady characters around but we pride ourselves on our safety record for both our customers and employees alike. We also offer a daily happy hour from 2-6 for those that don't wish to visit in the evening. I do hope you would give us another chance and would love to buy your next slice should you return. Thanks so much for your input as we are always looking for ways to better Brickyard Pizza.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Ordered an Italian sub and a meatball sub. Italian was average but the meatball was a HUGE disappointment. The meatballs were so burnt on the bottom they were inedible. On the plus side, they delivered faster than expected.

Hello. My name is Derek and I am the owner of Brickyard Pizza. I know that your order was some time ago but if you ever happen to be back in ABQ I would love a chance to make it right. Consistency of our product is so important to us and I am sorry that your experience did not meet our expectations. Thanks for your review as your input helps us to avoid these mistakes in the future. Sincerely, Derek

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I live around the corner and love to go here for lunch on my days off and have a beer. If I go alone Kaylee(sp?) and anyone else working is always happy to strike up more then just your average small talk, and when I go with friends we always have a blast! Oh yea, and the food is great! Salads are a bit over priced but you can't go wrong with a slice and a beer!

5  Thank Sstlouis1986
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I ordered from this restaurant twice and the service, taste and value were excellent. I really recommend the pan pizzas they have there.

1  Thank Cannuck1964