“Pizza Pizza Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Giovanni's Pizza
Ranked #328 of 1,778 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Pizza Pizza Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

The fam and I were in ABQ and wanted to get pizza. We looked up some reviews on TripAdvsor as we usually do when we travel, and Giovanni's came up. After reading the reviews, I was hooked and wanted to check the place out for myself. Just driving up to Giovanni's was a surprise for me because it is in a little strip mall. I don't know, I guess I expected it to be a free standing restaurant. Then, as you walk in through the doors, its like this old school little Italian Deli/Cafe type place complete with a little counter to order, checkered table coverings and photo's on the wall. I could go on and on about how good this place is just like most of the other reviews, but all I have to say is, if you like pizza, and you are in ABQ, you should check this place out - it's worth it!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jon B

Los Lunas, New Mexico
“AMAZING! Just like real NY pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Totally recommend this place. If you want authentic NY pizza this is your place. Plus the deserts were to die for!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TavelMom28
Dallas
“Good pizza, not much atmosphere, kind of out of the way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went to Giovanni's based on some reviews we read. The pizza was good, but didn't really give me the kind of reaction I've read in other reviews. I've had plenty of pizza that was as good or better. But this was certainly a cut above the average pizza joint. If you're in the vicinity, it's a good place to go for a pie, but I wouldn't recommend driving across Albuquerque for it. There is no atmosphere to speak of. It's a strip center pizza place. Probably does much more takeout business than dine in.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Really Good Pizza....Really Good Price!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've eaten a lot of pizza in my days....but this was really good. The place looks like a hole in the wall type restaurant, but don't be fooled. You can get pizza by the slice too....making is easy and much cheaper to satisfy a large group of folks with different tastes.

• Visited May 2013
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The best pizza in Albuquerque. I have been trying to find a great pizza in Albuquerque and now I have. I would recommend this pizza to anyone.

• Visited May 2013