“Excellent”

Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 15, 2010

We arrived around 5pm on a Thursday night. We were helped quickly. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My husband and I ordered one pizza, one salad, and two of their brews. The beers were great and so was the food. The ceaser salad could have had more deep greens than just the hearts of romaine but it wasn't a big deal. Towards the end of our night out it started to get a little more crowded so I think we picked a great time to show up.

Fresno, CA
“Great Pie and Very Good Beer”
Reviewed December 28, 2009

We went here following a trip to Albuquerque to watch our beloved Fresno St. Bulldogs lose in the New Mexico Bowl. But thats another story. This was our second trip here following a review in a NM travel book. The pizza here was delicious. I had the pepperoni pizza, which was very yummy. My only complaint was that I could have eaten another half pizza. My daughters split a cheese and they really liked it as well. The vegetarian pizza my wife had was just as good as ours. I ordered their dark beer. I dont remember what it was called, but it was a great dark beer. Our service was friendly, and courteous. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Also, the cost was very reasonable.

Southwest US
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite place to enjoy the evening”
Reviewed August 5, 2009

When my wife and I go out for a casual evening, we usually end up at Il Vicino's. I discovered them years ago in the little town of Salida in Colorado, where I'm not even sure they exist any more. I bought one of their T-shirts there. I wore it when I was visiting a cyber cafe in Switzerland six years ago, and another patron said, "Hey, you must be from Albuquerque!"

Since that experience, we have visited Il Vicino's in Albuquerque dozens of times. Their Wet Mountain IPA is one of my favorite ales. I eat their Pollo E Pumante pizza regularly, though I enjoy their calzones and panini sandwiches as well.

During fair or inclement weather, they have their patio open, and we nearly always sit outside. I have enjoyed the rumble and crash of thunderstorms just over my head as I drank my ale and ate my pizza.

I recently turned my Scottish boss onto Il Vicino's, and we closed the joint down on two occasions since.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good pizza & beer. Not...”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Good pizza & beer. Not my favorite pie in town though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Was one of my favorite places until I watched multiple employees remove their shirts to show off tattoos while I was...”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Was one of my favorite places until I watched multiple employees remove their shirts to show off tattoos while I was waiting for my food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook