“Ali”

Neighborhood: West Old Town
Fort Worth Texas
“Ali”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Excellent food and great service. The price for the entrees was very reasonable. Of course, the deserts was always a very special treat.

Visited June 2013

Artesia, New Mexico
“Outstanding food, service, and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I like quaint and subtle, and this qualifies. I had the soupe du joure (a chilled yogurt with cucumber), pate, and filet with a peppercorn and brandy cream sauce. The soup was excellent, and the pate was very good. The filet is one of the best I've ever had, and not just because of the sauce. The cut could have stood on its own, it was very tender and well prepared; the sauce simply finished it wonderfully.
The atmosphere was quiet and intimate; it's a small restaurant that didn't put me in a large room with a hundred other people.
The wait staff was attentive without being overbearing, and I finished with a decaf espresso. Unfortunately I let the espresso cool just a little too much, but that was my fault; it was great before that.
I have no idea how "authentic" La Crepe Michel is for French cuisine, I just know that I enjoyed the experience quite a bit and will repeat it when the opportunity arises.

• Visited August 2013
Panama City, Panama, Panama
“French haven in old town”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Small and cosy, hidden in a patio in old town, offered a good break in a hot summer day. Classic french everyday food, crepes, salads, prices are ok. Desserts are great. The chocolate mousse was par with my mother's in france.
Service was fast and good. In all, not so typical new mexican but much better value than the tourist traps we saw around.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Would come again but not before trying others.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The Goods: Quaint place with character, friendly staff, affordable wine list and entrees. Most dinner dishes were $12 - $16.
The Bads: Worst French onion soup I have ever had. So disappointed! Goat cheese in puff pastry on bed of lettuce was ok but nothing special and same for steak frites.
Summation: I would come back maybe for lunch but would try other ABQ French spots first.

• Visited July 2013
Clayton, NC
“Awesome French cuisine”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We took my Father here for his 89th birthday. Very quaint place. The servers were friendly and we didn't have to wait too long for our food. I had trout with almonds. Delicious. Others in our party had crepes with an assortment of fillings. Smoked salmon, baked salmon, and sea scallops. All delicious. Dad had a lemonade, a can of San Pellegrino from Italy. A very favorable experience overall.

• Visited July 2013