“Excellent choice for special dinner”

Antiquity Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

First of al the staff is highly professional and knowledgeable. Special requests do not upset them and they do not take it personally if there is something you do not like but take the proper steps to correct the situation. Very impressive. We had my birthday dinner here and it was our first visit. Roasted garlic soup, Caesar salad were excellent and served properly on hot and cold bowls/ plates. Both beef and fish entrées were prepared correctly and at correct temps and were hot when they arrived at out table. All in all this was a fine experience and I recommend it. Keep in mind that this is fine dining and the price reflects that but it should please all- it did me, WOW!

1  Thank Frank F

Reviewed March 31, 2014

GREAT atmosphere! Cozy rooms. Food was very good. Staff was quite professional and efficient. We loved our visit!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I took my wife here for a very special celebration, her Birthday (and this was the actual day of her birthday!); and I had made a reservation and stated what the special occasion was. We started out great; we had a very nice booth, good waiter and delicious meal...........everything was excellent up to that point. When the waiter asked us about desert, I reminded him it was my wife's birthday, expecting that they would have a special complimentary birthday desert; most restaurant's of this caliber provide a complimentary birthday desert to the person celebrating their special day. He handed us the desert menu, we ordered and we shared a delicious desert. Then we got the bill and it included a charge for our desert. The waiter was very cordial and wished my wife a happy birthday, but we left feeling a disappointment for being treated in such a shabby manner; management should be embarrassed for being so cheap and thoughtless towards their customers. Did they realize or even care that they left a really bitter taste in our mouths, despite everything else being quite nice. A simple birthday gesture would have made the evening so much more memorable for the right reasons and we would have certainly returned for other special occasions. Not now!

4  Thank Edmundo_de_ABQ
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I were in Albuquerque for the state basketball tournament. We are in Albuquerque often, but wanted a new adventure in dining. We found that and SO much more. The restaurant was a lovely little spot found in Old Town. The staff was friendly and very personable. We had reservations. ..highly recommended.....and were promptly seated. The ambience is fantastic! I can only imagine how many proposals have been done there! We each had an appetizer, salad, & entree. We split each entree, so we could try the filet and the scallops. Plenty of food...not the highbrow tiny portions. To die for.....
This restaurant knows what they are doing! The restaurant is fine dining, but also casual and comfortable.
I highly recommend trying Antiquity! You will not regret it!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Exceptional food. Very nice service. The beef stroganoff was the best I ever tasted. Nice location right in the Old town

1  Thank Bella T