“At last a good Italian restaurant in ABQ”
Review of Saucy Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Saucy Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“At last a good Italian restaurant in ABQ”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and attentive. Food was excellent! Get the spaghetti & meatballs and ask to have the spicy marinara, it's fantastic. The caprese salad was very good also! A little pricey for ABQ, but worth it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Weavejd

Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The owner is AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We came to visit our daughter and her girlfriend who is a prep cook there, the owner found out and invited us to a dinner on her. It was the best Spaghetti and meatballs I have ever eaten the table bread is to die for and the service was impeccable. I loved the decor and ambience totally authentic from plates to window treatments. Not counting the views of the mountains! Try them it is heaven on earth.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Linda S
Albuquerque
“Alla vodka saucy”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The owner, Maria Constantine, welcomed us to her newest restaurant, the Saucy Italian Bistro. Ms. Constantine has a well-known and successful story as a restaurant owner in Albuquerque. Her latest endeavor just opened and my girlfriends and I decided to give it a try for lunch. We thought the flatbreads were great, and one of my friends appreciated the range of gluten-free options, but the Ravioli Alla Vodka choice at the table was the big hit. I've already asked my husband to take me there for my birthday dinner next month, where we'll have a chance to enjoy live piano in addition to great food. And, did I mention that her cannoli's compare to Vaccaro's in Baltimore? The other Italian restaurants are not 'saucy' in comparison. Give it a try

• Visited June 2013