“Local Pizza Favorite”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Dion's Pizza is one of my favorite local pizza joints. The Pizza was great as always just lacking in some toppings that were ordered at this location. I spoke to the manager and they made adjustments. Normally I would rate this Excellent but this experience was not the best and the location is a bit odd.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I come to this location with friends once or twice every winter when I am visiting Albuquerque. I have enjoyed everything I have tried. The pizza is especially good. As a matter of fact, I wish I had one right now, but unfortunately I am back in North Dakota. I'll be looking forward to my next visit to Albuquerque and Dion's.

667JenniferB, Public Relations Manager at Dion's, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

We look forward to your visit the next time you're in town!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Worked with Jerry (manager) at the Wyoming and Academy location by Walmart for my business lunch. He took care of everything and made my meeting the best ever. Highly recommend this location.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Best place in town to get good pizza, salad, sandwiches, and the best ranch dressing you can buy all at family friendly prices. Dions has been delivering great products at great prices for years and years.

667JenniferB, Public Relations Manager at Dion's, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

James,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a generous review. I'm glad your family has been able to enjoy our food and restaurants for so many years.

Warmest regards,

Jennifer

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Convenient to all airport hotels, very nice in-house dining but I carried out. The Fairfield Inn offered their limo to take me their and back -- 3 minutes each way but it was not quite walkable (hill). The pizza was excellent -- far better than the pizza recommended by the Hampton last week. Price was below what I expected. Downside: No delivery, but the Fairfield took care of that problem.

667JenniferB, Public Relations Manager at Dion's, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our pizza. We look forward to serving you again the next time you're in town.

Jennifer