“Love this place !”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy this restaurant. It has a great view for sunset in the evenings ! The food is really good! Great pizzas and the salad are really good ! Salads come in 3 sizes, and they are huge and cheap! I combined a small Greek salad with 2 slices of pizza, it was perfect portions. My husband had the sandwich and it was delicious ! So glad we found they have one in Las Cruces which close to where we live ! Can't wait to go back !

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Seriously. If you haven't had Dion's pizza, you're missing out, my friend. I wouldn't know where to begin in describing it.

I grew up in Albuquerque. My family refused to eat pizza from anywhere other than Dion's. Sadly, I now live in Montana (great in every respect other than...) and can no longer enjoy this fine pizza. I've traveled the world and never had better pizza.

In addition to having the best pizza in the world, the staff are fantastic - clean cut, enthusiastic young adults who appear to love their jobs.

I'm considering a trip to Albuquerque just for Dion's and the New Mexican cuisine...