“Best vegan, great Thai”
Review of Thai Vegan

Thai Vegan
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Vegan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #313 of 1,818 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Thai Vegan restaurant chain, which is in the top 10 of all vegan chains, was started by Chef Pat. He served as a Thai Monk for 28 years and perfected all of his sauces and recipes during this time. His food is arguably the best Thai food in the world. If you want a taste extravaganza, then make plans on eating at Thai Vegan!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been a regular at Thai Vegan since they first opened at the Osuna location. All family and friends from all over the world who come to albuquerque to visit, Thai vegan is one restaurant I always take everybody. Food is outstanding for vegans or not. Staff is always nice. Ambiance happy and peaceful.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I'm not vegan, and this ranks among the best meals I've had at a restaurant. If you have problems with the texture of tofu, I suggest the soy chicken as it has a very similar texture to chicken. I got the pad thai, which was incredible.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

After a brutal 16 mile hike, we really needed something good to help us recover. The Thai Vegan offered really good food that was filling and light and tasted great. We both had hot tea and pad thai with soy chicken. Never had soy chicken before, but we both really liked it. Tasted and looked like real chicken. Good service and decent prices. I would recommend to all.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Ordered take out from Thai vegan on my first time in Albuquerque, thanks to the tripadvisor recommendations. Delicious meal, fresh vegetables, nice flavors, fast service. I am not vegan or vegetarian and found the soy substitutes ok. Doesn't quite match the soy "meats" served in the Buddhist restaurants in Asia, but the Thai ladies who run this place were so sweet and energetic and friendly and welcoming, it made my evening very pleasant.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I still haven't received word from Tripadvisor approving the Santa Fe location, so this will have to do. We have been there twice since they opened last month. One would think that with all the great food that Santa Fe has that there would be some Asian food represented, but there really isn't...until now. Thai Vegan on Cerrillos near 2nd Street is so very good. The noodle dishes, the rice dishes and the curries are all so tasty. We have started off both times with the Freshy Rolls and can highly recommend them. The service is a little clunky still, but I imagine that it will get better as the kinks are worked out and the young servers get experienced. We will be going back for more as this place definitely has what it takes to make it - and besides, it is filling a niche in the restaurant scene that needs filling.