“The food is very good.”

Farina Alto Pizzeria & Wine Bar
Ranked #109 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The service is very good, and this new addition to the Farina family brings all the tradition you experienced on Central without the crowd and the noise. Keep some room for the chocolate gelato for dessert before leaving.

There are newer reviews for Farina Alto Pizzeria & Wine Bar

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The pizza was good but not great New York-style pizza. The atmosphere was upscale, and the service was inattentive. A perfectly adequate restaurant.

1  Thank W&Y
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Our family's favorite restaurant always, enjoy great food and service in very nice environs. Never tired to return and enjoy together.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Coming From New Haven Ct where we don't have Pizza but rather Apizza, I am always looking for Good places and Pizza. I went here with my wife & daughter had great Experience, Pizza best I have had since being in New Mexico for 5 years. The size was the approx. size of a Small Pizza, we had the Margherita, we also had to try there Italian Antipasto which was awesome, but was a little overpriced for the size, but the quality still more than made it worth it. My constructive criticism deals with what they call Pasta Fagoli soup. While the soup was very tasty, and hearty the way I like it, it was much more a Minestrone, having used Garbanzo's, & Red Beans and Potatoes, I am a Purist and this was not close to Pasta Fagoli, but was very good anyway, so I will give them a Pass, but would really like to see them work on a Real Traditional Pasta Fagoli. Will defiantly go back and try there other Restaurants which are closer to UNM where my daughter goes to school

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had dinner at Farina Alto last night and i was great! I am gluten free and they make their own gluten free dough which was very good. Most gluten free pizza dough is frozen and not very good.
The toppings are fresh and tasty and the chopped salad was enough for four. The atmosphere is very nice and the service was great. Its a must if you like pizza!