“Family owned and friendly ”

Wright's Indian Art
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I am a collector and believe that this is the finest American Indian Art store in NM. Jewelry, paintings, pottery and sculpture are the best in the marketplace. Traditional and cutting edge alike. Way better than Santa Fe galleries and also locally owned, which is nice. High end work available. Owners respect the cultures they represent. Thank God for layaway!

Date of experience: June 2018
wrightsindianart, Owner at Wright's Indian Art, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Greg,

It is always a pleasure to work with you! We hope you and your family are doing well!

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Warm Regards,

Dan, Lauren and the entire Wright's team!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

While we are long time customers, we worried about the transition from Mr B to new operators. Not to worry, Lauren and Dan, are not only family but also have retained the quality and atmosphere that have brought us back to this wonderful store.
Literally any authentic Indian item can be found here, plus knowledge of the artist who created it. This knowledge is not just verbal, it is provided / printed on the receipt of any purchase. Many of the artists are recognized both nationally and internationally for the quality of their work.
No pressure to purchase, simply look and enjoy.

We travel extensively in the Southwest looking for native American art, in our opinion, Wright's is the undisputed place to go. Lauren and Dan are continuing the outstanding family tradition. You have to see it to believe!!!

Date of experience: April 2018

Wes,

We so enjoyed spending time with you and Anna, and we look forward to being able to spend more time with you again soon!

Wright's is so important to us, and we appreciate your review! We hope to always continue the service my family and Wright's has been known for for the past 111 years!

Hope you and your family are well!

Warm Regards,

Dan, Lauren and the entire Wright's crew!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I have gone here for almost 20 years. The knowledge of art is unparalleled. The owners know artists, their families, their traditions. They major in quality in a wide range of prices. It's a place to go when you've got a couple of hours to shop and/or learn. I own everything from paintings to rugs to sculpture to jewelry and consider these folks part of my extended family. I constantly introduce new people to Wright's. Also a terrific website. Even when I am looking at something I'm not buying, it's like a museum for me. Layaway possible. Sales periodically. Hospitable staff. Good location.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

They have a very nice selection of Native American Artwork (jewelry, pottery, kachina carvings, and paintings). The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable about the artwork.

Date of experience: November 2015