Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a selection!

We found them on Facebook and were amazed at the variety of beautiful jewelry and pieces of art... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2018
DeniseK787
Houston, Texas
via mobile
Family owned and friendly

I am a collector and believe that this is the finest American Indian Art store in NM. Jewelry... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2018
gregmO365CQ
Albuquerque, New Mexico
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Albuquerque
from $158.99
from $80.00
from $275.00
from $175.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I have gone here for almost 20 years. The knowledge of art is unparalleled. The owners know artists, their families, their traditions. They major in quality in a wide range of prices. It's a place to go when you've got a couple of hours to shop and/or learn. I own everything from paintings to rugs to sculpture to jewelry and consider these folks part of my extended family. I constantly introduce new people to Wright's. Also a terrific website. Even when I am looking at something I'm not buying, it's like a museum for me. Layaway possible. Sales periodically. Hospitable staff. Good location.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

They have a very nice selection of Native American Artwork (jewelry, pottery, kachina carvings, and paintings). The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable about the artwork.

Date of experience: November 2015