“Best Indian Arts in Albuquerque”

Wright's Indian Art
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I have gone here for almost 20 years. The knowledge of art is unparalleled. The owners know artists, their families, their traditions. They major in quality in a wide range of prices. It's a place to go when you've got a couple of hours to shop and/or learn. I own everything from paintings to rugs to sculpture to jewelry and consider these folks part of my extended family. I constantly introduce new people to Wright's. Also a terrific website. Even when I am looking at something I'm not buying, it's like a museum for me. Layaway possible. Sales periodically. Hospitable staff. Good location.

Date of experience: February 2018

Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

They have a very nice selection of Native American Artwork (jewelry, pottery, kachina carvings, and paintings). The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable about the artwork.

Date of experience: November 2015