“Best is Abq” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of B2B Bistronomy

B2B Bistronomy
Ranked #235 of 1,778 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Best is Abq”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Took a while to find a good place in Abq. After shifting through bad eatery after bad eatery, we stumbled upon B2b. The menu is simple yet adequate. The good is absolutely great and the service is superb. The beer is only 3.66 a pint and the options will keep any drunk busy. A must go for anyone stopping by or a local.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burgers and veggie options, excellent location/vibe!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Loved the vibe inn this Nob Hill neighborhood eatery – exposed brick, open windows, big central bar area with chalkboard walls. Our waiter was great and knowledgeable about the menu, even if a little forgetful. The only thing I didn’t like was the way they handled those waiting in line. There were plenty of two tops further back in the restaurant, but they seated the 2 ladies in front of us near the windows in what easily could have been converted to a 4 top. I used to cocktail waitress so this bothered me. Ehh, but hey nothing is perfect and it was a Saturday night. I ordered the Pierre and we all shared some fries and the various dipping sauces. The waiter also said they rotate various Veggie burgers that are not listed on the menu. My sister and I were eyeing the lady next to us who ordered the tuna burger and I would try that if we go there again. They have an extensive beer list too. For more ABQ reviews visit: http://treetownnewbie.com/2014/03/18/abqfeb14/

• Visited February 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious burgers in a great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

When I want to eat a burger I've no doubt....let's go to B2B! My favorites are Pierre, Rosa and Texan. Moreover they have a great selection of beers and the price is awesome! I like the atmosphere and the staff is very friendly....so do not miss this place!

• Visited January 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great at Burgers and Giving Back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

My daughter and I came to B2B for a fundraising event benefiting the Adoption Exchange. We were so pleased to find out the served exceptional burgers and sides and had great service. Before the event I never heard of B2B Bistronomy. As it turns out every single Sunday is dedicated to donated a percentage of the food purchased to a different non-profit. I will return here again and again.

Visited November 2013
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“Turkey stuffed duck stuffed chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Doesn't that just say it all? With some sweet potato tots. It was the first time we've been there, and well definitely be back to try other options. Wait staff was friendly and fast.

Visited November 2013