“Good burgers, just need a shake.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of B2B Bistronomy

B2B Bistronomy
Ranked #215 of 1,763 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
El Paso, Texas
“Good burgers, just need a shake.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I came after seeing it from the outside and via recommendation.

The burgers are tasty. I was disappointed with the tiny tomato and small piece of lettuce. The fried pickle was interesting, but I would have preferred better portions of raw veggies.

They have beer if that is your thing. Not mine. I was in the mood for a milkshake. They didn't have that.

Overall, a good place to hang out and get a burger. I would return to other restaurants first, though if I return to Abq.

• Visited September 2013

Jarales
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Local Food and Beer”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My daughter was in town from Denver that has soo many local choices. This really impressed her. All three of us dining say these were the best burgers we have had in well we can't remember when. Our waitress gave us the rundown immediately. Everything is first class. The meat, the condiments and the beer selections were all great. I was finally able to order a porter on tap! Every Sunday they donate 20% of all food sales to a different charity every Sunday. Who else does that?...NOBODY!!! I will be bringing my Denver foodie friends there when they come and visit! Oh and they have choices for those who do not eat meat as well. Can't wait to return.

• Visited August 2013
Missoula, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best new place in Nob Hill!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Came in on a whim, and cannot believe we hadn't been here sooner! The owner and staff are excellent: A real friendly demeanor. Aaron is super, and so is Dallas!

England
“An amazing surprise!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had been walking by the B2B for the past six months, thinking it was an uppety flash in the pan type place...WE WERE SO WRONG! Of all the offerings in Nob Hill, the B2B is THE place to go. I had the Sunrise Burger, and my partner had the Pierre. They were actually the BEST burgers we have had in our 4 years in Albuquerque, and we have been everywhere.
Whilst there, our server AARON was very hospitable and oh so friendly. He is a UNM graduate who LOVES his job, and it really shows. We also met Shawn the owner (spelled differently), and heard his history...one of the only places you will actually make an impression or a connection.
The beers on tap and food are all New Mexican grown, AND every Sunday they donate 20% of all food sales to a different charity every Sunday. Who else does that?...NOBODY!!!
Great place; Great atmosphere: Great people. Great place.
ALSO, pint prices vary by time. Happy hour M-F is $2, after that it is $3.66, then $4.66. Best price in town.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Awesome Local Brew and Food”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our waitress let us know right away that everything was fresh and local, and it sure tasted like it! I really liked how creative some of the burgers were, plus all the dipping sauces available to get with my fries. I think I tried the beer ketchup, either way it was phenomenal. We didn't make it in time but apparently Monday-Friday at four they have a $2 happy hour, which is crazy considering they're all local beers. Definitely a success and looking forward to coming back again.