“Great family place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: West Mesa
Neighborhood: West Mesa
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Owners are wonderful. Staff is fast and courteous. Prices are good and food too. Reccomend the huevos rancheros and sopas! We love this place. Its small not fancy but a local favorite and good.

3  Thank punkinbarbie

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Great selection of home style food at reasonable prices

3  Thank james c
Reviewed April 17, 2012

the steak fingers are tender and tasty. The salsa is great! The decor is fun. The place hasn't changed since I was a kid (long time ago) and the food is really good.

3  Thank mrico1
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We stumbled upon Mac's after another choice was found to be closed. I was craving green chilies (it is New Mexico) and was afraid our time had passed to find a decent place open.
Had to call and find out it closed at 11 pm (yay!).
It was a little sketchy at night, but once inside, we were pleasantly surprised by the wait staff (very attentive) and the delicious stuffed sopapillas! I was in heaven! And the price was excellent for as much food as we got.
Definitely on my "return to eat" list.

4  Thank GingelaOK
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Tried this restaurant after reading reviews in my AAA Tourbook and the food could not have been better!! Very authentic Mexican/Southwest food and obviously a local favorite. This is an old restaurant and is not fancy in any sense of the word, but is one of those great "hole in the wall" places that serves true regional dishes. The neighborhood is not the best, but I would definitely return if I am ever on the west side of Albuquerque again.

3  Thank LMadarang