“Friendly, family owned and operated”

Loyola's Family Restaurant
Ranked #209 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Highland Business
Jim Thorpe, PA
“Friendly, family owned and operated”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have eaten at Loyola's at least a dozen times in the past five years and have never been disappointed. The food is consistently excellent. My personal favorite is the Huevos Rancheros with blue corn tortilla smothered in spicy green chile. The service is always fast and very friendly. Loyola's is closed on Mondays and only open until 2:00 PM on other weekdays and 1:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. If you are a fan of "Breaking Bad," you may remember that a few scenes have been shot at Loyola's.

• Visited December 2012

“Good food, BAD service!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

we always chose to eat Loyola's when our family comes down to visit! Today 10-14-12 we arrived, it was packed & they were 7 of us, last time we were in they're were 8 of us & they sat us this time they rejected us and we were seven! We went in as a family & they only way they wanted our service was to spit us into a group of 4 and 3.! it wasn't a a polite rejection it was in a very unprofessional way..! In my opinion that's not how u treat loyal customers at Loyolas isn't that why the restaurants' named that.!!

Tijeras, New Mexico
“Route 66 Institution!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

The food is good the atmosphere is fun (old route 66 feel) many scenes from the TV show Breaking Bad shot in the front window booths. I like the breakfast burrito with bacon and green chile, good sopaipillas too!

Pancakes are also quite a good choice!

Woodstock, Illinois, United States
“A GEM!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband wanted to visit the gun store across the street and I was hungy. So, I took my book and went into Loyola's. They were very busy - it was lunch time - but there was space at the counter, so I sat. Love that the counter stools are regular chair level! As I said, it was busy so i had to wait a little longer than preferred, but my server was very up beat and had several tables as well as a fairly large section of the counter and was doing the very best he could (which was very good!) My sandwich and potatos were great and my ice-tea was kept full. Can't ask for more than that coupled with very reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2012
“Nice family restaurant”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Service here is extremely friendly :) the server warned us that the green chile was hot and she was right! Order was right and the food was decent...nothing like Santa Fe but you probably knew that if you've been to Santa Fe. High value and comfort if you're in town.