“A GEM!”

Ranked #185 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Highland Business
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband wanted to visit the gun store across the street and I was hungy. So, I took my book and went into Loyola's. They were very busy - it was lunch time - but there was space at the counter, so I sat. Love that the counter stools are regular chair level! As I said, it was busy so i had to wait a little longer than preferred, but my server was very up beat and had several tables as well as a fairly large section of the counter and was doing the very best he could (which was very good!) My sandwich and potatos were great and my ice-tea was kept full. Can't ask for more than that coupled with very reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Service here is extremely friendly :) the server warned us that the green chile was hot and she was right! Order was right and the food was decent...nothing like Santa Fe but you probably knew that if you've been to Santa Fe. High value and comfort if you're in town.

Reviewed August 8, 2010

Staff is consistently friendly, fast, and attentive. But food is consistently icky. How does one manage to undercook potatoes, overcook eggs, all while drenching both in oil?
"cant believe its not butter" and horrible syrup served with pancakes? At least pancakes were nice.

Donna Summer in the background did make me nostalgic, but not enough to give this place a third try

Reviewed August 26, 2009

The owner of this establishment and her daughter are two of the most customer service oriented I've seen. The green chile in this place is equal to or better than any place in town. This place is a true gem.. a find. You should chekc it out... Great for lunch.

2  Thank BBQ_Afficionado