“Absolutely wonderful!”

Pueblo Harvest Cafe
Ranked #29 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Near North Valley
Description: Located inside the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Pueblo Harvest Cafe is a full-service restaurant known for its extraordinary Native fusion fare that incorporates traditional Pueblo flavors into contemporary cooking. Visitors can experience the tradition of Pueblo hospitality while dining among original works of Native American art or enjoy patio dining with breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains. Pueblo Harvest also hosts live music every weekend year-round with gourmet horno baked pizza. Pueblo Harvest Cafe is open for breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dinner Monday through Saturday and for brunch on Sundays.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This was our first meal in Albuquerque, and everything was delicious. My husband and I shared a large "sampler" meal which included several stews, bread, beans, grilled veggies, an enchilada, and other assorted yummy things. This was a cuisine we were unfamiliar with -- and what a great introduction to new flavors and textures! We ate our fill, but we still took home more than we ate. Luckily, our hotel room (in the Holiday Inn Express just across the street) had a fridge and microwave, so we enjoyed the same meal again the next evening.

2  Thank Katja J

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Genuine, friendly and tasty. The native food was good, the local cuisine was very fine. Classy place.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Delicious authentic New Mexican food. Jacob & Maria were especially helpful in suggesting what to eat and in good service

1  Thank langbertrose
Reviewed August 16, 2014

This is quite the cute and comfortable diversion from the other activities in the Indian Cultural Center. First things first: You do not have to pay the admittance fee for the museum to get to this restaurant. Second, great gift shop next door.

Now on to the restaurant. I found the cafe to be very inviting. There is a nice outdoor patio, but it was closed when my party came to eat, so we stayed inside. I personally liked the Indian frybread that they served. It was very crisp and hot. I also tried the blue corn fried onion rings. The blue corn batter had a nice hint of green chile in it, and the onion rings were very good.

My entree was a unique take on a hamburger: I got it on frybread. Needless to say, I enjoyed it. Burger was seared nicely, and I felt the frybread worked with it. Also, good french fries.

I came back later to try a bakery cookie, and they also serve Starbucks coffee. Starbucks is good, but they have special New Mexico and Native American coffees for sale in the gift shop. Why not serve those?

Overall, I would say the Pueblo Harvest Cafe in the Indian Cultural Center is worth a try if you pay the museum a visit.

2  Thank jameygamer
Reviewed August 12, 2014

While in Albuquerque on a business trip we decided to meet friends for dinner. They suggested the Pueblo Harvest Cafe & Bakery, and we were very glad they did. Service was great, the food was excellent, the cuisine different, and our overall experience quite enjoyable. Plus, the servings were huge enough to take home leftovers! Our only disappointment was that we didn't get to have dinner outside on the patio because it was undergoing renovations. Maybe next time...

2  Thank AnotherNiteOnTheRoad