“Unexpected DELICIOUS meal!”

Pueblo Harvest Cafe
Ranked #26 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Near North Valley
Description: Located inside the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Pueblo Harvest Cafe is a full-service restaurant known for its extraordinary Native fusion fare that incorporates traditional Pueblo flavors into contemporary cooking. Visitors can experience the tradition of Pueblo hospitality while dining among original works of Native American art or enjoy patio dining with breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains. Pueblo Harvest also hosts live music every weekend year-round with gourmet horno baked pizza. Pueblo Harvest Cafe is open for breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dinner Monday through Saturday and for brunch on Sundays.
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I thought I would "pop in" for a bite and then shop a bit. Had the Nambe Relleno and loved it! Great food and great service. You can buy traditional pueblo bread and pies here too!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food was a good and had an Indian twist to it. Neat place to visit and a great bakery too. It has a gift shop right next door.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the Pueblo Indian Cultural Center. We were staying across the street and our hotel recommended the place. The food was tremendous. The Indian taco was delicious. Our only issue was the waiter. He couldn't explain the difference between red or green chili. Our starter was never served until after our meals had arrived. Perhaps he was new. However, the food was so good we wouldn't hesitate to go here again.

1  Thank Mailcommando
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went there for breakfast on our way out of town. It's located within the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and I regret that we didn't have time to tour the center; nevertheless, I am glad we got to eat there. Our food was absolutely fabulous, even our kids were loving everything they tried. The waitress was extremely helpful and attentive. The sauces were fresh and flavorful, not so ridiculously hot that we couldn't taste the food. The setting was also very relaxing. Most delicious Indian Taco I had on the entire trip.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family ate here while in town from Texas. I ordered the Indian Taco and I have to say this was THE best Indian Taco I have ever eaten. It was really huge but I ate half while there and half back at the hotel. The atmosphere was very laid back and inviting and was kid friendly which was a plus.

1  Thank LLCherie