“Yummy! Wish we had this restaurant in FL!”
Review of Flying Star Cafe - Downtown - CLOSED

Flying Star Cafe - Downtown
Cuisines: Diner, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed October 20, 2012

It was on the pricy side for quick service food, it was delicious! We had the huevos rancheros. It was enough for two people!

There are newer reviews for Flying Star Cafe - Downtown

Reviewed September 17, 2012

O.K., it's expensive, but the food is excellent and the cafeteria style ordering gets you your meal quickly. You find a table and they bring your meal to you, so you don't have to carry a tray around. I ADORE the Crispy Chicken Chinese salad...I'm addicted to it! It's around $11 and so big (comes with a great crusty roll), I usually take 1/2 home. The other great thing about ALL the Flying Stars are the patios, so my pup can come with me and socialize while I enjoy great food.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Went in for a business meeting...the food was good, yummy breakfast items and fresh fruit. Unlimited beverages and we had our own private meeting room with no interruptions.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Great food and atmosphere! Love the bakery case -- we made several purchases and then cut them into smaller pieces to share at the table. I recommend the Cowgirl Cookie and the Lemon Tart. Our eggs were made just the way we ordered and the presentation was nice.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I love going here but always cringe after I pay the bill. Try the caesar salad or have a delicious breakfast. The food is tasty, but be prepared to shell out the dough.