“Good food, good service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #1,027 of 1,781 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Zuni, New Mexico
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were seated quickly, even though it was a Friday night. The service was very good. The eggplant parmesean was wonderful. The endless salad and brreadsticks are a nice tough. Wish I knew the salad dressing recipe.

Visited October 2013

Albuquerque
“Always reliable”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

8/2013. My boyfriend and I always go here for the all you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks. Several soups to choose from, you can mix it up and get extra cheese and even have them pack some to go. The servers have always noticed and replaced empty drinks under 2 minutes and try hard to make your visit good. If you order soda or tea, refills are free.

• Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“so so Olive Garden”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The "endless salad" was only lettuce and tomato in a big bowl on the table for everyone. Our waitress didn't have her mind on what she was doing and we had to keep repeating what we were ordering, and calling her back for dressing, and a knife, and water, etc. etc. She was cheerful but not mindful. There's a lower calorie section of the menu, which I ordered from. My chicken was over cooked and the asparagus was wilted. My two friends ordered off the 2-for-one entrée and they were very happy with their meals. Although their desert was 2 tiny little cups of desert, enough for two mouthful. They said it tasted good, but they expected a full desert, the same as the entrée was a full entrée.

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, New Mexico
“good price and fun”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

me and my wife linda like to eat italians bread and food. we love the bread. and the salads to. the first time we went we met and now we are married with 2 kids of our own and go still. my son edgar is now 21.last time we were in he got to drunk he was sick and we had to help him out and the workers were very nice about it. we left him a good tip. we will be back. you are very good.

Visited May 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Very Good”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Very good. Every time we go we enjoy. Salad is my favorite part. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Very clean. Waits can be frustrating on weekends or late nights. Service is normally good but can be slow. Everything on the menu is very good and fills you up. Something for everyone.Also bread sticks and salad dressing are to die for.

• Visited June 2013