“Incredible!!!”

Papa Nacho's
Ranked #130 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

After traveling past this restaurant, FOR YEARS, decided to finally stop in and give it a try. AMAZING!!! I could just kick myself for having waited so long to eat here! The staff were so friendly (upon walking in, I think I was greeted by just about everyone employed there), and accommodating. They happily gave me samples of menu items in question. The food was outstanding!!! So fresh, nice portions. And the salsa...I could go on for days! LOVED my dining experience here. Will definitely be back, and am telling everyone I know about this place!!!

1  Thank GCLL1
There are newer reviews for Papa Nacho's

Reviewed December 23, 2011

My husband had the fish tacos - excellent. My son had the steak burrito, also excellent. I had green chili stew- absolutely great. Prices were reasonably. Service was great.

1  Thank TravelingShasha
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Don't let the small-strip mall location dissuade you from trying the delicious New Mexican food at Papa Nacho's in NE Albuquerque. This gem of a restaurant is family owned for over 25 years and the food quality has remained consistently great for the past 20 or so years we have enjoyed the food. The place is filled with locals and a few tourists, and wait staff is attentive and super friendly.

During Christmas you can purchase fresh-made tamales if you order well in advance. You cannot go wrong with either the green chile chicken or red chile pork tamales, but again if you do not order in advance, you'll have to wait until next season.

1  Thank DiveMoreWorkLess