“Wow, don't waste your money!”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Sooo disappointed! I took pictures of the burnt pretzel stick, raw pot stickers, BBQ flatbread with extra onion & parsley, (only no BBQ sauce n the few pieces of chicken were cubed n dry instead if shredded like menu pic, and last the virgin strawberry daq was in a regular cup w/extra syrup)! Shame on you Fridays! Last time I choose to drive from Santa Fe to you restaurant to spend $70 on the most pathetic lunch! I let the kind waiter know n he agreed that it did not look like menu. I requested that it be sent back to the chef so he could enjoy his creation himself. You all have really stopped caring. This was my daughters $15th birthday and nobody sang to her. What a waste of time and money! Thank the waiter for not offering to replace or refund the mess!

3  Thank jessiortega

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went to TGI Fridays not really looking for any special food. In short one of our meals was a sirloin steak and the other was the BBQ ribs. The steak was ordered medium rare (you know some red left and juice).. It came to the table very grey and almost impossible to cut since it was so tough. The waitress (Wendy) was very polite and immediately asked and did return the steak for replacement. In the process the Manager (MIKE) was informed and came back out and told us that it really was medium rare but it was only the light that made it "look" more done. It was 5:30 in the afternoon and we were sitting next to a sunny window... He said that "in spite of that" he would have it re-fired. Wendy came back in a bit and offered us a free desert for out trouble. At that point we said we appreciated the offer and "would see". She asked if we were alright?
We told her that she was very professional but her manager was a "jerk".. She told us that he was the General Manager... We indicated if so we could see why the place was so empty on a Friday night. Evidently this got back to MIKE who returned to our table and said he took another look at the steak and now he felt indeed it was "off" and he could actually see 3 temperatures in it when he cut it open.. All this told us was the steak had not thawed sufficiently to be cooked properly (Yum... frozen steak). We were happy when he left our table to "manage" the kitchen instead of lecturing us about the quality of the food.

By the way if you like "meatless" BBQ ribs feel free to try those too... I'm sure you will be as un-full as I was when done (Full rack my [--]). Anyway this is not a recommended place to eat... Hopefully Wendy finds an establishment where here wait skills can be put to better use.. We could tell she was frustrated and this was not the first time MIKE made things worse.

3  Thank R R
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I took a girlfriend and her mom to TGIFriday's for my friend's birthday. We sat in the bar and felt we were ignored. After seeing several others, who came in after us, get waited on before us....we left.

1  Thank Sue D
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Only tgi Fridays around...service was awful. We got our food then had to ask 3 different people about our appetizers. Had to ask 3 different people for a spoon that wasnt gargantuan so my two year old could eat. Manager took the cost of my daughters meal off for the sucky service and other issues.. all $4.89 if it...by the way kids eat free Tuesday's anyway. It was awful.. nobody cared. Not going back

1  Thank punkinbarbie
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I absolutely love T.G.I. Friday's!!! This one is another great location and the only one so far in Albuquerque. I was a bit disappointed that they don't have the Jack Daniels BBQ chicken wrap on their menu though. A lot of their trade marks are on the menu though, so it is still great!

The pork skewers are absolutely fantastic as is the chocolate peanut butter pie dessert. I really enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich with onion rings and pickles too! The Tuscan spinach dip was also very good.

I wish it was a little bit easier to enter into but you have to either go in near the mall or the entry near other restaurants.