“Diamond in the Rough”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Taco Cabana is nothing fancy. You stand in line, order, pay and they call numbers to pick up your food. The chicken tacos are some of the best you can get anywhere in town. They have a condiment bar to put whatever you want on it to spice it up. They also have great quesadillas. Taco Cabana is fast, inexpensive and a fun place to eat. Try it.

1  Thank elbee52
There are newer reviews for Taco Cabana

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I visit here about once a month. I am a Flight Attendent and come home hungry at strange hours. I can always count on consistently good food for great price. Establishment always clean.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Not the best, or the worst. Just okay for a quick lunch.
One went twice and wasn't impressed enought to ever go back.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I drive on I 25 past the spot at which San Mateo intersects. Often, if I haven't eaten, and sometimes even when I have, I can't help but get off the highway and stop in at Taco Cabana for a quick tongue taco or two.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

There is clearly two different Taco Cabana franchises in town. This one does not carry the full standardized menu that the chain should carry. I am disappointed because they don't always have the specials, or the seasonal salsas, that the chain offers. Additionally, they have a more limited soda selection than the newer one does. Before the new one opened this was my TC go to. Now, not so much.