“Nice and tasty breakfast burritos and more”

Golden Pride BBQ Chicken
Ranked #804 of 1,789 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 16, 2014

For me the breakfast burritos at Golden Pride are all about the fresh tortillas. I actually enjoy their barbecue as well for a close by spot and their chicken is pretty good too. I have certainly added this restaurant to my list of food spots.

There are newer reviews for Golden Pride BBQ Chicken

Reviewed June 5, 2014

for the value for the money and good taste...this is the place to go. I usually get the number 11...the burrito is big, full, spicy....just what you need to really fill the engine. The carne burrito pretty tasty too. Good atmosphere and food for the whole family. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Best breakfast burritos in the city!! They make their own wrappers and they are just to die for! The Frontier rolls are also homemade and amazing. Someone gave us some at Christmas time, they were so good we ate them all in one sitting. The prices are wonderful and the food is sure to make everyone happy.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

So go in the morning for whatever kind of breakfast burrito you like. They are all good, hot and fresh with plenty of burrito filling inside. Then for dinner, go back for the ribs. There are fancier rib joints in Abq but Golden Pride is the best. Smoked fresh and amazing with or without the BBQ sauce. If you are local, get a slab of frozen ribs or chicken to heat up back at your house and save a bundle of money. The drive through and eat in services are also great and they are one of the fastest and most efficient places you will ever see. If you eat inside the place is interesting but busy. Clean and well organized, though. We eat here weekly and I'm looking forward to my next visit already.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My clients like the burritos from here the most, so it's become a tradition for me to pick up a bunch for Friday morning's sales meeting.