“best in the west”

May Cafe
Ranked #379 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed November 28, 2011

the vietnamese menu items are all great, hard to choose but their spring rolls (rice paper wrapped around rice noodles, shrimp, vegies) are the best anywhere. I usually get take out but if you eat there, the soups are very good.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

We stop at the May Cafe every time we visit Albuquerque. Always great fresh food and wonderful service.

Reviewed July 22, 2010

Good food and prices.

Reviewed June 23, 2010

My husband and I have frequently eaten in or taken out - we love this restaurant and there is nothing on the menu that we have tried that we didn't love!
ABQ resident

Reviewed May 8, 2010

My wife and I stopped in on a whim. This place rocks! I have never had a better Sesame Chicken in my life. Loved the Wonton soup too. My wife thought the place was "adorable." The server was helpful and attentive. A+ !