“Really bad service”

Souper Salad
Ranked #1,085 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I went for lunch and my salad was disgusting. I had more satisfaction eating a slice of cornbread. We were passed by the table servers over five times and no one even looked at us. We both left hungry and parched. Lettuce was wilted and berries were rotten. No towels in the bathroom and cleanliness was unsatisfactory.

Never returning and will discourage friends from this awful establishment. Don't know how they stay in business

1  Thank Blueyedbombshell
There are newer reviews for Souper Salad

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I tried Souper Salad again after many years after getting a deep discount coupon. The salad bar was very fresh as were the bread items. Soups were far too salty for my low-salt diet. The staff was quite nice. However, the restaurant is showing its age. Furnishings are badly worn, gouged and nicked. Plates and cups are nicked and cracked and need replacement. Finally, the women's restroom was dirty. My wife and I will take our business to a new family restuarant a half mile north of Souper Salad that doesn't have these problems.

1  Thank Rudybaga
Reviewed January 6, 2008

Not bad if you're wanting something fast and somewhat healthy. Just have to be careful what you eat.