“Yes It's a Dive”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 3, 2012

And it is fun!. Server was great fun, joking around yet helping people in the restaurant or outside.With only one server, he was running a lot. My fish sandwhich was thick and had nice spices. My wife had a taco salad that she enjoyed very much.
You could eat outside at picnic benches or inside. table were a little crowded inside but still manueverable
We will be back. Fun place.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had lunch here last week and thought it was terrific. It does indeed have a "hole-in-the-wall" feel which immediately drew us in from the parking lot. Then, when I found out the connection to Ezra's Place, I knew the food would be very well prepared and fresh. I had the house salad with fish which was expertly prepared. Hubby had the cheeseburger with delicious string potato fries. Service was extremely fast and friendly. We sat on a picnic table in the open air seating area. Not a whole lot of ambiance with the 4th street traffic, but the food more than made up for that. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Not fancy, homey atmosphere, terrific menu and food. More extensive menu than I could find on line.
Couldn't restaurant web site only second hand ones.

1  Thank Alfred1008
Reviewed September 4, 2012

In living here, this has consistently been my favorite all around restaurant. Both breakfast and lunch items are carefully crafted, unique takes on regional and traditional favorites. In particular, I love the fish tacos, and the omelets (ask for red chile over top).

1  Thank David S
Reviewed August 21, 2012

There were flies inside and outside and the location and condition of the restroom made us wonder what the kitchen looked like. We did not stay long enough to try to food.

1  Thank C S