“It's ok”

Add it.
Christy's Food Factory
“It's ok”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

It's just ok.. Nothing special at all about this place. I would have gone one star up, but watched the woman make my sandwich without wearing gloves.. I won't be back.

1 Thank Mikealbr

Annapolis, Maryland
“Great deli type with New Mexico flare”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Located close to ABQ airport with good cold deli sandwiches, Hot grilled sandwiches. They are having drawing for $5 off coupon to celebrate 40 years! I had the ABQ Turkey and it was really good. Service and food is great!

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank dottopilot
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Love the Reuben Sandwich”
Reviewed January 28, 2010

I've told myself I'm going to try something else, and always end up with this! We call our order in from work and it's always ready with a smile when we get there.

2 Thank FlyingSuperMonkey