“Good New Mexican food”

Ranked #528 of 1,827 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Neighborhood: Menaul Development Area
Neighborhood: Menaul Development Area
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The twisters special was good and tasteful, the staff was good and look to make sure we were happy, Ak was good will eat there again

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The food is delicious but watch what you order, the full twister burrito will feed six people or more.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Two words...Carne Adovada! You can't beat the Twister Carne Adovada Burrio. Although, they are calorie busters, containing fried potatoes that will keep your appetite at bay for a couple of days

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Twisters is a little bit expensive for fast food but the food is as tasty as many casual sit down New Mexican restaurants. The huevos and Indian tacos are very good. I'm a green chile fan and theirs is medium hot and flavorful.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was by myself, looking for a quick bite for lunch. The fast food place I had intended to eat at had a
line out the parking lot, so I kept looking. I saw Twisters Grill and decided to give it a try. I had a delicious hanburger and a huge portion of french fries. Most of the food listed was New Mexican. The car in front of me was getting a large order but they brought me my order out the other window. So service was good. I would definitely stop at Twisters the next time I am in Albuquerque.