“Wait staff so friendly great food You will leave smiling”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #137 of 1,884 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Enjoy Breakfast All Day! With My INN-credible V.I.B. at Village Inn you're in charge. Choose any four different items from over 30 delicious options to create your own delicious meal. With fresh, hand-cracked eggs and made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, you'll love our Real. Good. Breakfast™!
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Only one waiter serving entire restaurant but I did not lack for fast friendly service-he did a great job. I ordered their club sandwich- fresh vegetables tasted wonderful. Restaurant was very busy but also very clean. It was just a short walk from my hotel-great stop for dinner if You are in the SunPort area.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Stopped in while traveling through. Service was good, food came quick and price was good. Waitress was helpful and friendly.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The service was really good.
The waitress was in training ask her trainer if she was in question about an order. The trainer was very patiencewith her and informed me the waitress was in training

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here while in town and the first time we went it was so good we decided to go back again. The food is good and the service is great! The food came out very quickly and hot. The French toast was delicious! The carrot cake is the best I've ever had. Will definitely go back when in town.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I always stop for breakfast before my morning flight home as I can count on the food being of high quality and the service being friendly and efficient.
The restaurant is clean, well lit with clean restrooms.
From numerous visits, the staff has always been courteous.
I would suggest that when cashier is busy taking a phone order that another staff person be available to ring up a customer's check so customer does not have to wait.