“BEST Breakfast Burrito and Green Chili Stew”

Golden Pride BBQ Chicken
Ranked #230 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Absolutely the best breakfast burritos and green chili stew in Albuquerque... Stores all over town and very consistent. We ALWAYS have a couple of dozen of their fresh tortillas in the house...

Reviewed October 23, 2012

While visiting my daughter I had a craving for fried chicken for dinner. Good fried chicken can be difficult to find. I did an online search for fried chicken and found Golden Pride with the Central location about 5 minutes from the house. My son and I drove there for carryout and waited for about 10 minutes in a fairly long line which did move pretty fast. Once we ordered the wait was about another 10 minutes or so. The chicken was extremly hot and appeared to be freshly cooked. The chicken was a little crunchy for my taste but had good flavor and the individual portions were quite large especially the wings which had the wishbone still attached. All in all the chicken satisfied my craving. I only wish there was a Golden Pride where I live.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

never disappointed here--at any location--the aroma of goodies cooking makes my mouth water in anticipation. Yummmm

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Super Fast Service - If you cannot make if by Frontier during your visit - Swing by here - they sell their cinnamon rolls and have great burritos as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

heaven! Carne adovada hash browns...dangerous! yummy!