“I always stopped off on the way home from work” 4 of 5 bubbles

Golden Pride BBQ Chicken
Ranked #189 of 1,778 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican, Fast Food, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I always stopped off on the way home from work”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

This location was convenient when I still worked and I would stop off on my way home from work to get their green chile stew to take home. Chicken was OK, too.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Breakfast Burrito!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

My wife and I neaded a place close within walking distance from our motel. We really enjoyed the burritos, with fresh warm sauce available to add as you like. There's quite a few types to choose from.

• Visited August 2011
Austin, Texas
“Best Breakfast Burritos in Albuquerque”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

In Albuquerque, its all about the breakfast burrito. Usually consisting of tortilla, eggs, bacon/sausage, cheese, potatoes, and green chile, I also recommend trying a Carne Adovada burrito at breakfast, which is a tortilla with shredded pork that has been marinated and slow-cooked in red chile (the red chile on the carne adovada at Golden Pride is not too hot for out-of-towners in my opinon). Some people get just the carne adovada in the tortilla, while others order it with egg, cheese and potato. It all comes down to how much meat you want. I prefer just meat, but usually get the eggs because I figure that's healthier.

I love Golden Pride for breakfast burritos because they are fast, cheap, and not greasy or "suspect." Golden Pride (owned by the folks at the famous Frontier Restaurant across from UNM) is known for their yummy tortillas, and you can even buy them by the dozen. I also like that Golden Pride has a drive thru, and their staff is very friendly.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kittytraveler
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Breakfast burritos. Fast...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2009

Breakfast burritos. Fast service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook