“Good chicken fry”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Neighborhood: Central Campus
Neighborhood: Central Campus
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I liked the chicken fry of this place...We were coming back from Denver to Las cruces and decided to eat in this place ...

Reviewed July 10, 2013

On Jun 17th I ordered over $22 worth of food for my family as I do at least once every two weeks but I usually go to the Central NW location which has the best service ever!! Anyway, my chef salad was not made correctly and threw away days before I called the manager Jim Ledman who told me to come back and they would replace the salad which I had already paid for. No other compensation was suggested since I was driving from the Westside of town. So I got to the restaurant and received poor customer service from management when I asked for a Free Soda (under $2) to compensate my drive from the Westside and it was extremely hot that day. I didn't care what size just ask for a free soda. I have never had such bad customer service from management. Needless to say, the manager Jim Ledman said "No, I will not give you a free soda you didn't ask for it over the phone so no". I then asked for the district managers number to ask for the free soda. I step out of the store to call but could not reach him had to leave me number. Go back inside the store for my salad (that I paid for prior) and the front clerk said "Oh we thought you left " reacting as if it had been thrown away. They bring out the salad that had been tossed around presentation was sloppy and I knew it was retrieved from the trash by the reaction of most in the store. I walked out of the store with HUMILIATION AND DISGRACE vowing to never enter that store again! Jim was very unprofessional and was definitely a part of this terrible customer service because I finally receive a call from the district manager stating "I can have a Free Soda" WHAT.....? why wouldn't the 'Manager" had given a soda. Then for the compensation I am offered a $10.00 gift card that I have to DRIVE to one of the locations 25mins from my house because they would not mail it to me. I have never seen anything like it. The food at the Juan Tabo location is questionable. I definitely suggest going to any other location. I put in a Better Business Bureau Complaint as well and almost 30 days NO RESPONSE from this company to resolve the problem of having the gift card mailed to me to compensate the inconvenience. I'm telling you do not go to this location!!!

1  Thank Customer60933
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I lived in NM for 2 years and would drive by this place every day on my way to work. The line always stretched 10 cars so I knew there was something there to try. It became my go-to "i'm to tired to cooK' meal. The frontier borrito (this place is owned by Frontier) is to die for. Breakfast borritos (#2 is my favorite) is the perfect meal in the morning. Also - The drive through is very fast so don't worry about the line.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Went for a breakfast burrito. Their was a short line with quick service BUT when I got my egg, cheese, sausage, it was only COOL in temp and the tortilla wrapping was less than cool. No excuse for this where I have previously had GOOD AND HOT burritos.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good drive-thru fast food fried chicken and a sort of famous Albuquerque spot. It has a retro vibe and serves up hot fried chicken and big breakfast burritos that are popular with folks at UNM.