“Cool burrito.”

Neighborhood: Central Campus
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Cool burrito.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Went for a breakfast burrito. Their was a short line with quick service BUT when I got my egg, cheese, sausage, it was only COOL in temp and the tortilla wrapping was less than cool. No excuse for this where I have previously had GOOD AND HOT burritos.

Visited March 2013

Solana Beach, California
“Good Fast Food Fried Chicken”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good drive-thru fast food fried chicken and a sort of famous Albuquerque spot. It has a retro vibe and serves up hot fried chicken and big breakfast burritos that are popular with folks at UNM.

Eugene, Oregon
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good ribs,Good Carne Adovada, Great prices, Great service. The restaurants are clean always. If you don't mind paper plates, plastic silverware and serve yourself this is the place to go! Great BBQ sauce! Red Chili.

Visited January 2013
Tijeras, New Mexico
“The best breakfast burrito and green chili stew”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Absolutely the best breakfast burritos and green chili stew in Albuquerque... Stores all over town and very consistent. We ALWAYS have a couple of dozen of their fresh tortillas in the house...

Visited October 2012
Cut and Shoot, Texas
“Best fried chicken I ever tasted”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We were stopping in Albuquerque for the night on our way home and got the craves for chicken. I found this one on my smartphone and we decided to give it a try. We were greeted with a friendly "hi" when we walked in. After checking out their menu mounted on the wall, I ordered the fried chicken and coleslaw. Hubby had a combo of fried and barbeque chicken. The chicken was crispy on the outside, lightly breaded, and juicy and tender on the inside. The cole slaw was creamy and tangy at the same time. My mouth is watering describing it. Well worth a stop and I would want to try their rib plate next time.