“Inside Hotel Albuquerque”

Gardunos Restaurant & Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Gardunos Restaurant & Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,856 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience Albuquerque's finest Garduño's location. Enjoy authentic regional New Mexican and Mexican cuisine at this favorite restaurant and bar in the inviting hacienda-style interior or the lush outdoor garden patio. Garduño's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers an extensive selection of tequila, wine, liqueurs, and world-class margaritas. Garduño's - Always a Fiesta!
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I doubt I can enough good things about this restaurant. I ate breakfast (also open for lunch and dinner) there and had delicious food and excellent service. Food was plentiful and hot; in short, everything you want in a restaurant. I would definately return to this restaurant. The hotel gives you a discount if you stay at the hotel, but worth the visit even if you don't stay.

1  Thank FloridaPete583

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town, NM for a conference. We ate from a limited dinner menu and wide variety breakfast buffet for 1 or 2 meals a day for 6 days. There were a few wrinkles to iron out in the beginning as we were a large group and this was the first time this hotel had been a site for this conference, but the restaurant managers saw to it that our problems were solved and we were well taken care of after they became aware of our situation. The food was fresh and well made. The service was excellent, with any special request we had taken care of by our friendly and more than capable waiter/waitress. Manager Manny and Waiter Rayn are two people who stood out with the attention they paid to us.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

The restaraunt is located inside
The Hotel Albuquerque, which is very beautiful and is Old Town. The patio out back is so lovely and the setting sun made the area luminescent. The gardens next to the patio are so lovely, and was a great place to explore while waiting for our food. - which brings me to my next point.

The service was very slow and somewhat inept. We got our table side guacamole at the end of our meal! I swear someone had to run out and buy some more avocado. The food was expensive and mediocre at best.

2  Thank Leanne W
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great tasting New Mexico food at both dinner and breakfast. Really good friendly staff doing a great job.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was in town for a wedding this past weekend, I always stay at Hotel Albuquerque, I visit often... I was expecting the usual @ the cafe but to my surprise I was in for a real treat with Garduno's here now! I went for breakfast Saturday, huevos ranchos, out of this world! Nicole was such a nice lady and I had to go again for dinner before I left, Sunday night. It was real busy and the team was holding it together still smiling! I liked the atmosphere and will be back soon!!

1  Thank Richard S