“Great food and service”

Gardunos Restaurant & Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Gardunos Restaurant & Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,826 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience Albuquerque's finest Garduño's location. Enjoy authentic regional New Mexican and Mexican cuisine at this favorite restaurant and bar in the inviting hacienda-style interior or the lush outdoor garden patio. Garduño's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers an extensive selection of tequila, wine, liqueurs, and world-class margaritas. Garduño's - Always a Fiesta!
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My friend and I were staying at the Hotel Albuquerque which included breakfast. The breakfast meals were HUGE! Not only that, though, they were terrific. The breakfast potatoes were incredibly tasty. Our server, Allison, was fantastic and the way she decorated the breakfast parfait was beautiful. If I lived in ABQ, I would definitely be going to this restaurant for Sunday breakfast!

James J, Manager at Gardunos Restaurant & Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

I'm happy you found our portions adequate. I myself find it difficult to finish many of our plates, being as delicious as they are. I am please you took notice of our presentation of our meals as we strive to make every aspect of your visit a memorable one. From the careful hand picked decor representing the rich Spanish culture, to the authentic meals we proudly serve. Alison is one of the best when it come to making sure your visit is a great experience. Please make sure to visit us again when you are back in Albuquerque.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel restaurant had good southwestern food (huge portions!) and great service provided by Aaron. He really made our meal fun.

I never grow tired of hearing comments about the portion size of our dishes, quality of the food, and the great customer service. Aaron is one of the reasons that so many people find us a local favorite, and a pleasant surprise on their first visit with us. Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience with all of us.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Albequerque and decided to give the hotel restaurant a try for breakfast. What a wonderful surprise - great food, presented well with outstanding service. Prices are a bit high (as hotels tend to be) but the hotel provides a 15% discount card to hotel guests. We will gladly dine here again.

I am glad you gave us a opportunity for breakfast, and found your visit pleasurable. We take pride in our full service restaurant which offers a large menu selection for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as a full service bar. Many Hotels do not offer this, as well as our Local Treasures discount which all guest receive for a 15% discount throughout the hotel in our restaurant, Q-Bar Ultra lounge, Casa Esencia night club, as well as almost a hundred local businesses in walking and driving distance. This discount accommodation gives our visitor as chance to experience all of what Albuquerque has to offer in hopes of your return. Thank you for your time to let us know how we are doing.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Good food and reasonably priced with good service. Mexican food was very good. Live music on Friday and Saturday.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stopped in after dinner for drinks. Had nice tequila shots and beer. Somewhat overpriced but venue and service was excellent. Not fancy, just comfortable. If it was cheaper I would be here more often.