“wow”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Near North Valley
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Has been on my list for years. finally had lunch and could not have been happier. carne ad Avado, great service, inexpensive and a Mary sighting to boot. You can not do better In Albuquerque or maybe anywhere for authentic New Mexican food. GO

There are newer reviews for Mary's & Tito's Cafe

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Order the carne adovada and the wedding cake....good service, explanations of how the food is home-made...you can't go wrong!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We were looking to try some authentic New Mexican food and came across this place. The food was great. A little different than what we are used to but it was great. They let us try the chile which I thought was awesome. The service was excellent, our drink were always filled and they were very friendly. This place was a great find!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

It's close enough to I-40 and I-25 that this could be a good lunch spot for people just traveling through Albuquerque, but it's good enough that locals should be all over it, too. We had a carne adovada chimi and a carne adovada turnover, both of which were really good. I wish the turnover had come with rice and beans, but it was still a great meal. My wife really enjoyed the chimi.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stopped off here for lunch driving through Albuquerque. The food was fantastic, and I understand why it has received so much attention. A real display of the fusion of Mexican and Native American flavors in New Mexico. The red chile sauce?!?! Wow. Just go...