“A nice little hole in the wall Mexican restrant”

Mary's & Tito's Cafe
Ranked #33 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Near North Valley
Reviewed November 21, 2012

When you enter this small little mexican restrant on 4th street in albuquerque you don't know what to expect, but boy the food is great and the family that runs it is so nice they make you feel at home, the portions are OK and the tast of the food is very good. I have gone there on several occations and the service and food is always good.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

i love little hole in the wall places great food good prices it is a must try. If you like your food hot it is a great place my boyfriend was sweeting from the heat of the chilli. however my son can eat the salsa by it self with me and him the hoter the better i wouldnt go anywhere else

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went for the Carne Adovada and were not disappointed. The service was good and they accomodated a large group! There is no liquor so the bill was very inexpensive. A nice little find.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I don't know how I didn't know about this place for so long, but am glad we found it. It's on 4th street south of El Pinto, and while I LOVE El Pinto, this is a far less expensive and still very excellent place to eat. The ambiance is...old. It's been there for something like 30 years! But it has interesting things to look at on the walls about it's history and the staff is always really nice. They are generous with the food and we always take home left-overs. The stuffed sopapillas are a little different--they call them "turnovers" and they sort of are a turnover more than the traditional sopapilla. If you want to experience old New Mexico and great food, this is definitely worth checking out!

1  Thank NewMexicoTandT
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We asked where to go for great New Mexican cooling. We went for lunch. We were seated quickly, our waitress was attentive, patient and informative. The food was excellent!