“Girls Night Out” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Reservations
Albuquerque
“Girls Night Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

It was Thursday again and "The Thursday Night Widows" traveled across the Rio Grande to Zio's for Italian. It was my first time there and I was pleasantly surprised. Firstly, our waiter Rick was so sweet and attentive. He brought several wines for us to sample and when we discovered"happy hour" lasted til 7 PM, I enjoyed a glass of the house Merlot. I chose the Shrimp Scampi with Alfredo Sauce as my entree, and a side Caesar salad. The scampi was so good, and the Caesar salad was large enough for 2. My friend had spaghetti and meatballs and her portion came in a huge bowl, which was enough for her to have a second meal later at home. Another had an artichoke pasta she loved. Two ladies had Salmon Caesar Salad and Grilled Chicken Salad - they were huge and delicious as well. Zio's is definitely a keeper! My entree plus salad plus wine and tea was less than $20.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Great the first time, just OK the second”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

we had a family dinner here and then a birthday dinner a few months later. The restaurant is VERY loud, so anyone with a hearing aid might have trouble. The first dinner was fantastic. Pasta, salad, bread. The second dinner, even though I ordered the same thing, came with half the seafood as the first time. Disappointing. The salad has some slimy leaves and everyone elses dinner was just ok..

• Visited April 2012
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Comfort food sort of place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

If you want Italian without being fance or expensive you will like Zio's... Can get crowded but there is a lit of room. Service is pretty decent and quick

Visited June 2012
Tijeras, New Mexico
“Very good Italian!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I prefer Zio's over other italian food chain restaurants the food is good and the prices seem to be a little better.

If I'm in the mood for Italian food this is one of my choices! Look forward to my next visit!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“I love Pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

Can't complain, I love this chain. It is pretty good, and I always leave nice and full !!

Visited January 2012