“# 32 is my favorite @ Rio Rancho location!!!”
Review of Saigon Restaurant

Saigon Restaurant
Ranked #474 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“# 32 is my favorite @ Rio Rancho location!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Clean dining room, great customer service, clean/ stocked bathrooms. Spring rolls with peanut sauce is light a tasteful. #32 is the best !!!

El Paso, Tx
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I found this quaint restaurant by mistake. I was in town on business and it was dinner time. I had chosen a restaurant out of the motel's out of date phone book and headed there, only to find it closed. I was hungry and tired, so I just scrolled through the list of nearby restaurants in my Tom Tom navigator and this one came up.

It's in a small strip mall and doesn't look like much from the outside. But I chose to venture in anyway. It doesn't look like much from the inside either. But the food was a pleasant surprise. I had one of the most memorable meals there, that I have ever had!

I don't remember which main dish I had, but it was chicken with wonderful noodles that had an amazing chewy texture. The spring roll was fresh, bright and absolutely delicious. And the big surprise was jellyfish salad! It had an amazing crunch to it, a unexpected brightness of flavor, and was just the right amount of spicy, thanks to the hot chile pepper slices. The entire meal was just incredible. I eat there every chance I get now.

• Visited August 2011
“Great Vietnamese!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This restaurant is in a strip mall so I wasn't expecting to get very authentic Vietnamese food, but that is what you get. I've only been once but will be back. (I had #116 with beef and pork.) Delicious food, wonderful waitstaff, and inexpensive. What more could one want?

• Visited May 2012
Kutztown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,890 helpful votes
“Wonderful Vietnamese in North Valley”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We ate lunch at this friendly place with truly great service. It was Vietnamese New Years and they had free appetizers which was a meal in itself--and gave each patron a NM lottery ticket--a nice suprise. The food was super--great rice noodle soup with shrimp and pork and excellent curry with shrimp. Platters were about $8-9 each--a real bargain. This is one of the best places to eat in this city.

New Hampshire
“Excellent Vietnamese food at a great price”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This is a small restaurant in a strip mall that doesn't look very promising on the outside. As soon as you come in though, there is a friendly greeting, prompt, helpful service though the English is a little hard to understand and is somewhat limited so being familiar with Vietnamese cooking is a plus. The pho was deemed excellent. My bun was well presented, good quantity and delicious. Never tasted better. Prices are really reasonable - didn't see much above $10 on the menu. Not much atmosphere but fairly standard for this fare and clean.

• Visited December 2011