“" Better be hungry"”

K & I Diner
Ranked #426 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 30, 2011

What a great place. multiple rooms of what looks a house with license plates and antiques all over. I had the three cheese enchiladas christmas with beans plate and it was huge my husband had chicken fried steak hash browns two eggs and a side of biscuits. Our order arrived quickly and hot! Staff very attentive great service. We really enjoyed everything we ordered although gravy could have been thicker. We will definitely go back the next time were in town.

There are newer reviews for K & I Diner

Reviewed July 12, 2011

The travis is 3 tortillas stuffed with meat and cheese, covered with red or green chile, then topped with lots of french fries. Taste really good. Just a couple of miles from the airport. This place was on the travel channel---does that tell you how good it is. Very friendly servers and atmosphere.

Reviewed June 22, 2011

I'm surprised this had only one review. We visited because I heard that Man Vs. Food had taped a show here. The portions were huge. I had the half travis and I don't think I ate half of it. My wife had the chile relleno and our babies had the $5 breakfast with sausage, bacon, eggs and pancakes. The Travis is ground beef, pinto beans, green chile sauce on tortillas. Lettuce, tomato and onion are added and the most fries I have ever seen in a serving. Eat the fries while they are hot because they are very tasty. This place has been around for decades and up until now seems to be a local haunt. Visit, eat and enjoy the calories.

1  Thank qwestioneverything
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Albuquerque's best-kept dining secret, hands-down! The portions are beyond huge and the quality is over the top. The staff is friendly. Should we ever return to the area, this will be our first stop for a meal.

1  Thank 2DELadies