“Easy to get to”

Order Online
Ranked #499 of 2,127 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for a light dinner and the service and food were both very good. Their menue offers lots of choices and our order came fast and hot.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed November 6, 2019

I don't know if I caught this Applebee's on a bad evening but I did not have a good experience. The restaurant had around 6-7 open tables and I was seated for dinner within a few minutes. I ordered a pre-dinner drink that did not get put in by my waitress and so had to eventually flag her down after a 20-minute wait. I ordered my food (steak) which took another 40-minutes to arrive and then it was cold and looked pretty unappealing and nothing like the menu photo. The waitress apologized several times and just seemed overwhelmed in her area. Not a good experience.

I would not recommend this Applebee's to friends and unfortunately, I would avoid in the future.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Excellent food, service and price.
At home in Palm Desert this also one of our favorites!
Would recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

First time for me to visit an Applebee’s. I was impressed with the menu options. So few restaurants have healthy options these days. I had the lemon chicken with quinoa. It was fairly small, but was full of flavor. I was tempted by the steak, shrimp, and rib options, but I loved my dish. Will remember Applebee’s in the future while traveling.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

My husband had their 1/2 rack ribs and thoroughly enjoyed them. I had their chicken stir-fry. When I was served our server asked me if I wanted hot sauce, I said no but would like some soy sauce. He said we don’t have soy sauce. Hmmmm you’re serving stir-fry and you don’t carry soy sauce, really?!?!? Also had a cup of coffee and it was awful. I asked the guy if it was fresh and he said yes, NOT. It tasted like it had been cooking/sitting for a few hours. Our service was quick and prompt but always felt rushed. Not quite sure if I’ll eat there again. Ribs were great if that’s your thing.

Date of visit: March 2019