“What a Dump”

China Wok
Ranked #1,341 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Saw this restaurant when I was leaving from my workout at Planet Fitness. I went back with my wife and daughter later that evening and what a dump. I have experienced good food at places that did not look appealing (Chopes in La Mesa, NM) The booths had torn seats and cracked tables. But I decided lets give it a shot food could be great. Boy was i wrong. Not a great selection and the food wasn't very good. Many of the trays were empty and my wife had to ask the waitress to fill them. The waitress was very nice and busy. She was the only person working 2 men were standing around talking. I would not recommend this place unless you are constipated. My wife and I had the runs all night.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I last ate here 6 years ago. It was pretty good then. But this is the first time I have gotten up and left a buffet whil I was still hungry. The food was lukewarm and dried out. It makes me nauseated now to think about it.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It has a nice buffet, great quality food. The prices are fair. The atmosphere is very cordial and friendly, overall this is definitely a good Chinese restaurant if you're in the area. There is a broad variety of food for whatever your preference is. This is one of my favorite places to eat at and I go very often, I recommend it if you're looking for some great food.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Cock roachs not almonds need I say more service was rude I ask the manager for a refund and was refused I hadn't even eaten 1/4 of my serving I went to the bath room to rinse out my mouth .oh my gI'd statefair flash backs on the smell Eat there at your own risk

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Limited choices with the regulars. Salad is fresh. Not much flavor. Friendly staff.