“Nice little find.”

Garcia's Kitchen
Ranked #179 of 1,852 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food was very authentic and very inexpensive! The service was good and friendly! It's a little diner sized place and very local as the staff seemed to know everybody there.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was our first taste of New Mexican food after arriving in Albuquerque, and it set the bar high for the rest of our trip. The food was delicious, especially the huevos rancheros with green chile and carne adovada. Great casual atmosphere and very reasonable prices. I'll be daydreaming about my meal here for a long time now that I'm back in the south, far away from those amazing southwestern flavors...

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Part of a seven restaurant chain
Seen in “Breaking Bad” episode
Café has counter; adorned w/personal photos & cute things
Friendly food service by Brenda
Breakfast all day; daily specials for $6.59
Good eggs/carne adovada
Huevos rancheros were ok
Good sopapilla & agua fresca
Street parking
Take out e.g., menudo

Reviewed November 4, 2010

Ate in at Garcias on 4th (you can also drive through) and had a real NM green chile stew. Can't ask for more -- except real honey with the sopapillas. (I guess the fast-food sachets of high fructose syrup and honey were OK.) I could eat there every day.

1  Thank zorro-plata
Reviewed December 10, 2007

Don't change a thing. I have eaten there for 15 years;
4th street. I lived in Alaska for the last two years and
when you ask for a bowl of menudo they answer
red or green? Who ever heard of green menudo.
It didn't even taste like menudo. An enchilada was
mild tomato paste; I gave up trying to find Mexican food
in Alaska and decided to move home to Nuevo Mexico.
I missed your excellent resturant. I also missed the
hispanic culture/people that make our State so Great.
God Bless you all for what you give to our community.
'Help Stamp out Gringo Food'
Lloyd Foster