“Great ...although...”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Ordering the live Maine lobster can be a bit confusing so I'll try to help you out here.
The printed price on the little "fresh" menu they give you is around 23.75 for the quarter pound lobster.
But if you read the small print below that it says that for lobsters bigger than that it is only 19.25 per pound.
So you could basically order the 1 pound lobster and get it cheaper than the quarter pound one.
At least that's the way I interpreted it.

Staff was great as usual.
During lobsterfest try the Bar Harbor platter, it was delicious!!!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I stopped here for dinner after a long days drive. The food was delicious. The seafood was extremely fresh and excellently prepared. The server was very polite and speedy. I couldn't have been happier with my choice to eat here. It was crowded on a weekend night, but seating was quick. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We love this Red Lobster location. The staff is friendly and pay attention to your needs. The food is always great. We live in the area and go here often. Huge parking lot so there's lots of parking. It looks like every other Red Lobster once you get inside.

It does tend to be busy on weekend evenings. So we'll usually go for a late lunch/early dinner on Saturdays and there's no wait.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

One of the best buys for shrimp and sea food. Great cheese biscuits. Have not had a bad meal here. For a seafood chain restaurant it's very good.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I love seafood and I can always count on this place whether I just want shrimp or a crab feast. Their cheese biscuits are a welcoming beginning and I usually get a to-go box since portions are nice size. You can't go wrong at Red Lobster.

1  Thank Anonymous-abq