“Excellent local/family restaurant”
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 75 Dessert in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent local/family restaurant”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stayed one night at the MCM Elegante down the street while passing through ABQ and didn't want to/wasn't thrilled with hotel restaurant menu.

Quick search turned up Range Cafe and we weren't disappointed. Great menu selection and good kids menu as well. Green Chili Stew (with Onion Rings and Beer) was awesome; kids had Turkey Dinner which they both decimated. Servers were attentive and food came out quick.

Highly recommend.

• Korean first
Granville, Ohio
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

After reading reviews on Tripadvisor we stopped on our way to Santa Fe and had a very nice lunch. Beware that portions are very generous so order accordingly. My husband and I split the combination plate and it was very filling even when eating only half the order. For a small fee they split the order on two plates. Our son had the green chile mac and cheese and our daughter had an omelette which they liked very much. We would go back again.

Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Green chili on breakfast burritos with papas and the service was exceptional. Everyone was very pleased with their breakfast and the ecclectic decor. It was great to get the local flavor while having breakfast.

Visited July 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Custom Omelettes and Amazing French Toast”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I love their breakfast food - unfortunately it's not available all day, but they do serve it until 3:00 pm which isn't bad. Note they only list a few omelettes on the menu but they will make any combination you request. Last time I went, I ordered my favorite: ham, cheese, and mushrooms. It was perfect. In the past I have had the french toast, which is Amazingly Awesome. Often I get the Huevos Rancheros, which are also very good. When you live in NM, it's easy to forget that "range" is another word for "stove". But this restaurant reminds you of that - the flying ranges are all around, plus the flying cows and Lord Knows What All. Fun interior decoration. Prompt, friendly service. I like it.

Baltimore, Maryland
“best breakfast in the southwest”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had the best breakfast here while traveling through New Mexico. Huevos Rancheros with green chile sauce. The meal rocked! It was one of those experiences where you find yourself getting full and are sad because you want to keep eating. I think everything on the menu was phenomenal. The coffee was great, fresh and strong. And the service was great! I wished I lived closer to visit more often.