“Food was ok” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 76 Dessert in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food was just ok and the service was a littile slow but besides that it was fine. It was close to where we were staying which was convient.

• Korean first
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I dined at Range Cafe after staying the night in Albuquerque. The service was average. No complaints or compliments. The restaurant was fairly clean. Average cafe ambiance. The food was not as good as anticipated. Bacon was cool and rubbery. The eggs were not cooked according to my ordering. The potatoes were also cool and were bland. The water was pretty good. Overall I was disappointed, wishing I would've gone to Denny's for half the price.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sublang
Adelaide
“Friendly service, large portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

This cafe was down the road from our motel. Pleasant atmosphere and friendly service. Decent variety to choose from (I had a hard time deciding). Our meals were large and delicious - I couldn't finish my pasta. Our waitress, Katie, was very friendly and attentive. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place and would definitely eat here again.

Tampa, Florida
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We decided to give this a try after reading the trip advisor reviews. It was as most had stated. The food was very good. My husband had the blue corn pancakes and I had the veggie sandwich. Both were very good. The menu has something for everyone. The service was exceptional. We will return when passing through ABQ again.

Racine
“Great Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were staying at a hotel next door but it is well worth a drive if needed. I had a diner staple meatloaf my wife had a quesadia. Both were excellent all home made no frozen food here. When I saw the bakery section I couldn't pass up the coconut cream pie even though I was stuffed from the large portions. Best cream pie I've had in years. Service was also very good.